The Art and Science of Sales: Achieving Balance
SiriusDecisions Sales Leadership Exchange is an event designed for b-to-b sales, sales operations, sales enablement and channel sales leaders. If you’re responsible for leading growth across direct and indirect selling resources, this event will bring you intelligence from world-class research to help you understand the critical priorities your function should be driving.
What should you expect from the Sales Leadership Exchange?
- Learn how to blend intuition and intellect to create the best strategy to exceed your growth expectations
- Understand why complacency with the status quo when leading a sales organization will leave customers unsatisfied and benefit your competition
- Walk away with new insight on how vendors are working with sales organizations to provide offerings that will increase productivity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND WHY
This three-day event provides a unique opportunity to network with an elite community of 200+ b-to-b sales, sales enablement, sales operations and channel sales leaders. No other event gives you better networking opportunities with other b-to-b sales leaders!
|Chief Sales Officer/VP of Sales
- Learn how to design and implement a best practice sales structure aligned with your buyer
- Understand the critical next steps to attract, onboard and retain top-performing resources to increase average attainment across your organization
|Sales Operations Leader
- Understand the best practices behind driving customer engagement and post-sale activities to improve retention and satisfaction
- Learn how to support sales managers by using sales intelligence, derived from analysis for impactful coaching
|Sales Enablement Leader
- Hear the SiriusDecisions framework that provides the structural blueprint for best practices within the sales enablement function in b-to-b organizations
- Learn ways to better recruit and retain top-performing sales talent to create an organization of competent and tenured sales reps
|Channel Sales Leader
- See a new model to help you recruit the right partners and assess their performance partners
- Understand how to manage margin and revenue in your partner community through proper pricing and discounts
Melissa Madian @MelissaMadian
Enjoying all the great insights & ideas on how to build world-class sales teams at #SDSalesX
Sharon Little @SalesCraft
Killer presentation from Patrick Hodges of @blackbaud on Sales Manager play books. @siriusdecisions #SDSalesX #salesenablement